Saturday, June 08, 2002

I'm so embarrassed

Someone famous (in both the Blogger and real world) links to me from their site on a day when my front page is entirely broken. My buddy Jack calls me about an hour ago in a good-friendly-healthy-jealous rage to inform me that I was linked by Wil Wheaton in his Blog regarding the South Park thingie below.

So my completely demolished front page was viewed by roughly 300 people. Wonderful. ;)

Hopefully the rest of you folks will see it correctly now. You know, if you want to go see some fairly cool artwork and stuff.

I have to give out one more "shout out" for Jack being my beta-tester so that I could tell if my front-page was fixed right or not. Thanks again, bud!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?