Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Excuses, Excuses

Well, the main site's not fixed yet, and it's going to stay that way at least another day or two. I was going to try and fix it tonight, but another game of WWIIOnline got in the way. My friend tempted me with tales of air superiority, and he was right. I shot down a Hurricane in a Stuka. This is no easy feat (you're basically attempting to kill a very maneuverable fighter with a sluggish but slightly maneuverable light bomber), and it's only the 5th or 6th time I've been able to do it.

For those of you who may have tried to look at the comic book pages on the gallery page, my apologies. The stupid lousy html is case-sensitive, so if you're really dying to look at them, try clicking on the pages, and then when you get the 404 error, just change the .jpg to .JPG in the Address window.

I promise, when I finally get off my lazy ass, the site will have a whole new fresh look. With Frames. Frames may be old hat what with the new Cascading Style Sheet, but I'm a big fan of Frames from way back. I've never been able to do them successfully, and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

In the meantime, I've got more family in town this week. My Mom and my little sister Jamie are here, so I've got more entertaining (which means less Blogging) to do.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?