Friday, September 06, 2002

Ignition

Is anyone else like, sitting on the edge of their seats awaiting the premier for Transporter?

Directed by the man who made Fong Sai Yuk I and II. Produced by the Director of La Femme Nikita and The Professional.
Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twait.

Although I must say, this trumps my show idea for Cut to the Chase, an animated series about a driver (named Chase) who makes deliveries for one town's criminal underworld. Someday, (maybe in the next few months), I need to take those finshed storyboards and make a lycareel to the music I had selected.

At any rate, back to my state of anticipation...

[Edited to say that my loving wife keeps ruining the commercials by singing "The Transporter! More than meets the eye!" to the tune of The Transformers themesong every time the commercial ends. It's like a big ol' kick in the nuts. I might also add that I'm not helping myself any when I looked at the wallpaper I grabbed from the official site and thought it read: "The Trainspotter." I need professional strength help.]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?