Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Mary Qian, Portrait of Bowler, c. 2002 AD

I may have mentioned earlier that I was sitting for a painting here at work. It's finished now, and if you don't see it in the upper-left hand corner of the site, just hit your refresh button and it should pop up.

Hats off to Mary Qian who painted me (who, by the way, desperately needs a website to show off her amazing talent). She was even generous to throw in the painting for free, in thanks for me sitting as a study for her to paint.

I love my job sometimes.

On a side note, the painting is going to stay up in that corner as long as it takes to inspire me to lose this weight. Then I'm going to have her paint me again, and we can have a fun before and after weight-loss commercial gag with it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?