Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Oops

I think I've found the perfect heating solution for the future.

In an unintentional experiment, I accidentally left my heat fan running when I left work in a hurry last night to catch 24. I opened the door to my office today, and was assaulted by a wave of heat, not unlike opening an oven door. Only a lot less scalding.

It was so warm in my office ("how warm was it?") that when I put my hand on my mouse, it was as if it had a built-in hand-warmer. The whole room was warm. The desk, my computer monitor; everything radiated heat. This tiny little fan had worked all night to actually raise the core temperature of every object in the room. It was truly amazing.

Thank god I didn't burn the whole building down. Sheesh.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?