Wednesday, December 04, 2002

To Comment, or Not to Comment

I now know why some Bloggers out there don't have comments on their webpages.

It's a way to dissuade the masses of shift-key challenged internet children from coming and puking stupidity all over your website. I recently wrote another gaming article (about something the vast majority of those who come and read here could probably care less about), and had to witness what I can only describe as idiots weilding their ignorance like a weapon*; intent only on destroying any foundation for good or reasonable argument, even if it's the same foundation they happen to be standing on.

It made me miss the days of the "nuh-uh," "yeah-huh!" arguments of my youth.

* Credit for phrase belongs to Phil, who should also have his own website to show off his amazing talent.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?