Friday, January 17, 2003

Smaw Transration Plobrem

That word you keep using.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm pretty sure the term BattleRaper means something else entirely in Japanese.

At least I hope it does.

[Update: Evidently, this means exactly what they wanted it to mean. I've heard it described to me as a Mortal Kombatesque finishing move. Only, you ah...get to uh....you know. Rape-ality. Only in Japan, ladies and gentlemen. On the plus side, the demo movies that you have to dig through the site to find are very nicely done, if not sophmoric. Nothing like slo-motion fly-bys of crotches and breasts with cherry-blossom petals drifting by in the soft breeze on a photo-real cinema model of a girl who looks to be all of twelve years old. They don't even bother getting the head in frame.]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?