Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Before and After

There's five boxes of Girl Scout Cookies (FIVE) sitting on my desk that I evidently ordered over a month ago. I vaguely recall ordering them; not being able to really decide on any one particular box, so I must have figured "why not buy one of each?"

This order was pre-sensible diet and excercise regimen. Now I'm sitting here with five boxes of sweet, delicious temptation, and I have to admit that for the first time in months, I'm really tempted to say "fuck the diet" and just eat all five boxes at once.

Fortunately, with fat loss comes the willpower to keep it off. Keep your fingers x'ed that I haven't eaten my way to the bottom of the bag by 6pm.

Stupid lousy girl-scouts.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?