Tuesday, March 04, 2003

It Sounds Dirty, But It's Not

I've done a bit of link management over there on the left-hand side, and recently added one that I feel is worth reading.

Cox and Forkum is an Editorial Cartoon Blog, and as such is following current U.S. politics.

If you're anti-war, you probably shouldn't bother. If, on the other hand, you're of the other persuasion, please enjoy. I'm desperately trying to keep politics out of this blog (because really, who wants to read about my political opinions. Either you agree with them or you don't; it's not like I have anything to offer that hasn't already been said), so this will hopefully be the only reference to current political events you'll see here in a long time. Unless of course I lose my temper. Again.

Link via LGF


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?