Tuesday, March 04, 2003

So Tired

So very, very tired.

Did probably the coolest motion capture shoot today. Even cooler than the one I did with DJ Rocky Rock.

Today and yesterday we shot Trikz, one of Nike's Freestyle ballers. I'm sure you're all familiar with the Freestyle video; the one where the basketball guys are all dribbling and freestyling to the beat, with the ball dribbling and the squeaks of their shoes making up the rhythm.

So the past two days were spent with me chasing Trikz around the studio, trying to direct this amazing performer.

At least I got the compliment from him that I'm "the most athletic director he's ever seen!" This should amaze some of you, I'm sure, if you've seen me. I find it hard to believe that the Nike directors weren't in better shape, but then, they couldn't dunk, and now I can*.

*Sure, I needed a springboard and it was on a 9 foot net, but still!!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?