Sunday, April 06, 2003

I'm Back: Part The First

Well, it was quite a trip. Disneyworld is certainly quite the work of art. However, if I were going to do it all over again, I'd have not driven (22 hours each way, straight, without stopping for more than a meal), I'd have stayed in a hotel (vs. camping), and I would have gone to Jamaica. Here, without further ado, are some of the highlights/lowlights.


Dear Tennessee: You might want to re-think the whole Fireworks/Gas Station idea. Ever seen the Loony Toons cartoons with Yosemite Sam where he lights a match in a room full of powder-kegs? Yeah, that.

Fireworks + Gasoline = Many Dead Hillbillies

Turn where? Where? I can't see it. What sign? A sign that's glowing and says "turn here?" I don't see what you're talking abou -- ooooohhhhhh, you meant that sign.

Each full tank of gas comes with a free roman candle!


Advantages of staying at a campsite: seeing this guy first thing in the morning when you arrive at 5:30 AM

It ain't easy bein' green

Disadvantages of staying at a campsite: trying to stay warm when it's 40 degrees at night.

Advantages of staying at a campsite with an electric hookup: remembering to bring an electric heat fan and an extension cord.


Much, much more tomorrow when we get the film developed.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?