Thursday, May 01, 2003

The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

I'm back! And I have to tell you it was difficult being away during Earthlink's imposed prison sentence. I have so much to tell you!

But not right now, because I'm at work, and I have to get about 8 gajillion things done in time for E3. No, I'm not going, but my game is, and it needs my tender, loving care presently. Check back around lunch-time and hopefully I'll have some more interesting stuff to show you.

Oh, and you hundred or so folks who kept checking in here every day? Don't think I didn't notice (thanks to Urchin I could still see that people were showing up here every day in some sort of either stupid forgetfullness or crazy fanaticism. I'm going with fanaticism). I still love you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?