Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Coming Soon to a URL Near You

Just a quick note to everyone: I'm moving Keeping Score to a new site, one that will be a very permanent domain, and it will have a different name. And art! No, it's not SteveBowler.com. Some real-estate monkey already grabbed it, seeing as he is also named that. Besides, I'm not a big fan of naming my website after myself. I know there's a good number of my friends who like that, and I can't begrudge them their own name.

So any rate, keep an eye out for a moving sign in this here space, and please update your bookmarks when it shows up.

Yes, you people who keep coming here via the old Keeping Score blog page sixty four times a month, this means you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?