Monday, September 29, 2003

Gooooooooo Hooskies

I don't want to jinx anything, so I'm not going to actually, you know, name anyone, but my Alma Matter is ranked seventeenth in the AP poll and twentieth in the ESPN poll this week. This might not sound noteworthy to any of you, but you have to understand that this school I went to for five years of my life sucks. They were never supposed to be a football powerhouse, and the stadium itself is pathetic at best. This is more noteworthy than even the Northwestern blitz to fame, since Northwestern at least has money.

Last week we were three-and-oh and I thought it couldn't last. Now we're four-and-oh.

Please let it last. Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

And would it kill anyone to televise a game?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?