Friday, October 10, 2003

Interesting Laws

Or really annoying, but hey.

I just spoke with the Aurora Police Department, and apparently if you can hear someone's music from seventy-five feet away, at any time of the day, including daylight hours, that constitutes a noise violation, and if there's repeated visits (three) from a police officer regarding complaints, they will make an arrest.

As it turns out, the Aurora Police Department will not act on this law if the thing generating the music is a marching band practicing on school grounds at seven in the morning on a weekday.

I mean, I live a mile and a half away from the school and the drum corps woke me up this morning at 6:45.

Fucking please, people. I know it's homecoming, but I don't think it's too much to ask to wait to start making that kind of noise 'till respectable business hours, y'know?

Also, I need to find out how many people constitutes a band, because I'm going to declare my backyard a school and play loud music at three a.m. Ha! Take that coppers!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?