Thursday, October 30, 2003

It's a Fan Thing

I did some Penny-Arcade fanart this week, as sort of an apology for not being able to "thug out" Tycho when he came to the NBA Ballers' event, since he was so looking forward to looking like a rap-star. So just in time for Halloween, I've thugged out the PA crew, for your enjoyment [link warning: it's huge, so if you're on dial-up, I'm sorry, and please be patient].

This turned out better than I had thought it would. I knew I needed some good looking logo-like bling thing in the background, and an online tutorial (and Gabe sending me a large PA logo) did just the trick. Doing this has made me feel better about getting the new website up and running and adding more art content.

Lyrics in the background are from MC Frontalot's Penny-Arcade themesong.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?