Monday, January 05, 2004

Now on Sale

I'm always envious of other Bloggers who have tons of IRC and IM logs of funny stuff they did to post, so luckily, our friends who we were IRC'ing with from San Francisco saved a copy of our New Year's Eve chat session (edited slightly so that it makes more sense).

Here is my favorite excerpt of mine. Enjoy!

Bowler: Wait. THEY'RE NOT STAYING UP FOR NEW YEARS?!?!
JennieVersion2004: They don't get off Eastern time when they visit.
Safety_Guy_v2003_365: They didn't even make it 'til midnight last year, and they were on Eastern time then!
Bowler: Ah, true.
Bowler: IN CASE NO ONE'S NOTICED, I LIKE YELLING.
Bowler: A LOT.
JennieVersion2004: I'm glad I'm not the ONLY ONE!
Safety_Guy_v2003_365 puts in earplugs.
Bowler: YOU'LL NEED EYE PLUGS


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?