Wednesday, February 18, 2004

And My Year Keeps Getting Better

I just got filmed for Mtv's Making the Game. It's a show ala Making the Video where they do a documentary style "behind the scenes" show based on different games, and Ballers is being shot today and tomorrow here at work.

While I'm not thrilled that I'm on camera (or especially thrilled that it's Mtv, since I don't watch it anymore), I hope that my interview segment went well, and I didn't come off looking like a complete chump.

What I'm most excited about is the line-up of games that Ballers is being compared with. Other Making the Game segments have been done on Madden, NFL Street, Enter the Matrix, etc. So basically, games that were so successful they practically printed their own money.

So I'm fairly stoked to be in league with those sorts of titles.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?