Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Ugh

I've been completely congested lately with the Great Sinus Infection of 2004. Add to this the incompetence of the girl washing my hair at the salon, and you'll find I just spent the past week in a state where I couldn't smell or hear anything due to complete and total cement compaction in my sinus and ears.

So at any rate, now that I'm feeling back to normal I may be posting more again.

But then again, I can finally smell things again, and since I'm now smelling only the strongest of odors (cigarette smoke, ass, garbage, etc.), maybe you don't want to hear any tales about that.

Although I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with the term for "not being able to smell." Sight has "blind," and hearing has "deaf," speaking has "mute," but what the hell about smell and taste? I know the medical industry calls it "scent blindness," but my nose couldn't see in the first place, so that's not entirely accurate.

Anyone want to take a stab at some terms?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?