Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hosed

Well, it appears that after doing this for not even two full years, I've max'ed out my storage space for this here blog. It took me all day to figure out why Blogger wasn't updating with the previous post, and so I finally decided to read the publishing error log, and saw that der wasn't any more room.

Whoops.

So all of 2002 (except for the 06-09-2002 page) had to be deleted. Well, I didn't need to get rid of all of 2002, but I figured if I was going to take out the trash, I might as well do it in bulk so I'm not stuck throwing out one page every time I want to upload another. I'm not that sad about it; this isn't meant for me to be some sort of online journal, but rather just some place where I can come and point out what's cool, or vent my spleen, or whatever. So who cares about what I wrote two years ago, anyway.

What this means, however, is that I need to get off my ass and finally finish the official new website (complete with its own URL and everything) which is to say start it, and then finish it, and then I'll have 50 times the storage capacity of this here little corner of the internet.

And I won't have to delete anything again.

We hope.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?