Saturday, March 27, 2004

Who's on Stage?

So, I heard a rumor that CSI is going to try a third show, due to the rampant popularity of it. Maybe they're trying to trump Law and Order for the most shows on television or something. I don't know. All I know is I'm one of "those people" who loves every minute of both CSI's, so I'm sure I'll be watching the third as my speculation of the second and Caruso was cured with just one or two viewings.

However, a good question that's being debated is "Where?" the show is going to take place, as the original takes place in Vegas and the second one is obviously in Miami.

But I'm more interested in the "Who."

And I'm not talking about the actors.

I'm wondering which song they're going to use for the intro.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?