Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's a Jewel, Not a Diamond

I don't care if I'm blatantly ripping this theme off from Dooce.

How to Annoy Me: Work at a Jewel-Osco and pretend like my never having my "Preferred Card" is some kind of day ruining hassle on your part. Because you know what? If it's such a god-damned pain in the ass to reach over the half-foot between your hand and the register to grab the store card and scan that, then imagine the pain in my ass of having to carry your lame card around in my wallet every day, even on days when I'm not in your pathetic, low rent ghetto store.

I guess I'll just take my daily morning purchase across the street, to a store like Dominicks, who doesn't require their shoppers to carry an ID card with a bar code on it just to save twenty fucking cents on a 20 oz. carton of milk.


Comments:
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?