Thursday, January 26, 2006

THANK THE GODS

The iPod has decided to wake back up. After much gnashing of teeth and being VERY nice to technical support asshats from both Apple and HP who both wanted to charge me $47 and $45 respectively to "help" me diagnose my iPod's issues, I decided to start checking the web for everyone's combined FAQs and otherwise sage advice.

It turns out the battery just decided that it needed to completely drain itself before taking another charge. I guess if you wait for 24 hours, it will finally allow another charge.

You have no idea how much my little heart sang when I saw a new battery charging logo pop up when I plugged it back in.

iPod, I forgive you. Apple, you're still on notice.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?