Saturday, February 04, 2006

Because I'm Lame

The Four Things Meme. It's been going around, and since I have nothing to say lately, I figured I'd participate in it. And I hate memes. So that should tell you just how lame I'm feeling of late.

Four jobs I’ve had

1. Greasy spoon worker
2. Computer Lab Tech
3. 2D Animator
4. Lead Motion Capture/Animator (includes being Motion Capture talent)

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. The Matrix
2. Desperado
3. Star Wars
4. Army of Darkness

Four places I’ve lived

1. Aurora, IL
2. DeKalb, IL
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Western Springs, IL

Four TV shows I love (And what I call them in my house)

1. Battlestar Galactica (BSG)
2. 24 (Viente Quatro)
3. Lost (oh shit it's Wednesday?!?)
4. The Office (The Trainwreck)

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. Walt Disney World, Orlando
2. San Francisco, California
3. Lake Taho, Utah
4. Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Four of my favorite dishes (and where to get them)

1. Mushroom Pasta (Key Wester)
2. Lasagna (home)
3. Tequila Chicken (home)
4. Turkey Panini (O'Donovan's)

Four sites I visit daily

1. Penny-Arcade
2. Kotaku
3. Hedonistica
4. The Superficial

Four places I would rather be right now

1. In bed.
2. Waterskiing in Jamaica again.
3. Skiing at Lake Taho again.
4. Playing with my daughter.

Four bloggers I am tagging

1. Jack
2. Tim
3. Gina
4. Liz (because she never posts)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?