Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Asshole of One

I get flipped off before 9am more than most people get flipped off all day.

Evidently Mr. Crankypants in his BMW X5 didn't like Joe Whitey in his wussy Honda Civic obeying those pesky "laws" of "right of way" when Crankypants tried to just blaze across the parking lot ignoring everything smaller than him. I don't know if it was just because he hadn't had his morning coffee (he was pulling out of the Dunkin Donuts), or whatever, but wow, I've never been flipped off for something so trite. I'm glad I'm not that angry that early in the morning.

My only regret is that I gave him the "whatever" wave off instead of my typical "blow him a kiss and smile" response. Those usually get 'em good and ragin'.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?